Configuration of WebPanel
– Setup nameservers (CWP *- > DNS Functions -*> Edit Nameservers IPs)
– Configure shared ip (CWP –> WebPanel Settings – -> WebPanel Settings)
– Setup at least one hosting package (CWP –> Accounts –> Add a Package)
– Setup root email (CWP –> Email – -> Add Email Account)
Setting up NameServers
You can setup your own nameserver but then you need to have at least two IPs.
When you register on Free DNS providers site there you will get Nameservers that you can use for yours domains.
Nameservers you need to add in: (CWP – > DNS Functions -> Edit Nameservers IPs)
* This nameservers you enter here will be used in all configs and account setups.
If you are using FreeDNS service then you will need to point yours domain to nameservers that you get on FreeDNS website.
On FreeDNS Website you need to point domain to your server IP address.
This changes will need up to 24 hours to be visible for you.
Create New Account
To create a new account- (Accounts –> New Account)
Successful account creation should look like this
Create a database for the new account (SQL Services –> MySQL Manager (New Database & User)
Edit your config files that connects to MySQL database on CWP.
e.g. for WordPress /home/public_html/wp-config.php (check: host, username, database and password).
If you use mod rewrite and .htaccess for your website then you will need to add this in your vhost file (change USERNAME)
25% off Discount on New Orders! Coupon: CustomerIsKing