G-SUITE EMAIL SET-UP MANUAL
G Suite is a suite of business collaboration tools that include Email, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Hangouts and more.
Once you purchase G Suite, everyone in your organization will get:
• A custom email address at your domain name ([email protected])
• Tools for word processing
• Spreadsheets and presentations
• A shared calendaring system
• Video calling and conferencing
• Group chats
• Group emails
• Cloud Storage space
• And much more!
In order to get started with G Suite you will need to follow the below mentioned steps: add them for you.
1. Once logged in to your client area, proceed to place the order:
2. Choose the domain name associated with the email account you want to set up on G-suite:
3. Choose the number of email account you want to acquire by sliding the cursor as guided below:
4. Proceed to make payment, then checkout:
Scroll down to the part where you choose payment option and agree to the terms of service as shown below:
6. You will then receive the following email in your registrant email address:
Proceed as guided to set up your password and login.
Alternatively in your client area proceed with the following:
Where you will be prompted to setup the main admin email account.
7. Proceed to the Google console panel:
8. You will be directed to a Gmail Login page where you will input your main admin email address and the password you set for it.
9. You will be prompted to accept and continue.
Proceed to accept the terms of service as well.
GOOGLE ADMIN CONSOLE STAGE
1. After you are logged in proceed to the ‘Set-up Admin Console’ area:
2. Proceed to domain verification as follows:
The following will pop up then click on ‘Begin Verification’
Continue by adding the TXT record provided to your DNS records as shown below:
◦ Click on ‘ADD TXT RECORD’
Add the DNS records as shown below:
Then after is has been completed, click on ‘VERIFY’
You will receive the above prompt. Click on continue.
SETTING UP MX RECORDS:
3. Proceed to adding the below MX records in your ‘ZONE EDITOR’ as we did with the ‘TXT records’ previously. In this case you select ‘ADD MX RECORD’ instead of ‘ADD TXT RECORD’
If you can’t delete the existing records, change their priority number to 20 or higher.
Add new MX records for the Google mail servers.
If your domain host limits the number of MX records, just add the first 2 records in this table
Values for G Suite MX records
Time to Live (TTL*)
|@ or leave blank||3600||MX||1||ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM|
|@ or leave blank||3600||MX||5||ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM|
|@ or leave blank||3600||MX||5||ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM|
|@ or leave blank||3600||MX||10||ALT3.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM|
|@ or leave blank||3600||MX||10||ALT4.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM|
As soon as you have completed adding the MX RECORDS, your G-suite email solution is ready to start using.